Tag Archives: P

What visa to use for a music group or entertainer?

Q: My band would like to perform in the United States. Can we simply do this with tourist visas or is there a more appropriate visa? A: If you perform at a concert in the United States, you would be considered a “U.S. worker” as you will be earning money, and that disqualifies you from […]

| Nonimmigrant