Question: My wife (a U.S. citizen) and I have been living overseas for a few years. How quickly can I get a “green card” so we can return to the U.S? Answer: Unfortunately, although until recently you could have visited the consulate and they would have the USCIS office adjudicate a petition and a few [...]
- Home > Immigration Topics > I-130
- Visa Bulletin
- Broken Again? A Brief History of Recent U.S. Immigration Law
- H1B updates – Cap has been reached
- New Entry Procedure (I-94 Automated)
- EB-5 Immigration Investors
- Immigration Innovation (I²) Act of 2013
- New Application Fees
- Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- Schedule A for physical therapist
- Apply for deferred action as a dreamer childhood arrival
- DV-2014 Program online registration was closed on November 3, 2012 at 12 noon
- Can my family remain in the U.S. after I am sent back?
- Green card interview
- Difficulty in obtaining L petition approval
- I am married to a U.S. citizen spouse. Where do we file an I-130 for me?
- Do I need a new H1B number?
- Forms Published for Potential DREAMers
- DHS Outlines Deferred Action Process for DREAMers
- La nueva ley para ayudar a los “DREAMers”
- Help on the way for the DREAMers
- Deferred Action Process for Young People (“DREAMers”) Who Are Low Enforcement Priorities
- New Visa Appointment System in Japan