Tag Archives: I-130

I am married to a U.S. citizen spouse. Where do we file an I-130 for me?

Question: My wife (a U.S. citizen) and I have been living overseas for a few years.  How quickly can I get a “green card” so we can return to the U.S? Answer: Unfortunately, although until recently you could have visited the consulate and they would have the USCIS office adjudicate a petition and a few […]

| Immigrant