We are very pleased to announce that we have received our first batch of approvals for Deferred Action and Employment Authorization for those who have applied for such benefits under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). With these approvals these people will now be able to obtain a social security card and in many [...]
- Home > Immigration Topics > Employment Authorization
- Visa Bulletin
- Broken Again? A Brief History of Recent U.S. Immigration Law
- H1B updates – Cap has been reached
- New Entry Procedure (I-94 Automated)
- EB-5 Immigration Investors
- Immigration Innovation (I²) Act of 2013
- New Application Fees
- Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- Schedule A for physical therapist
- Apply for deferred action as a dreamer childhood arrival
- DV-2014 Program online registration was closed on November 3, 2012 at 12 noon
- Can my family remain in the U.S. after I am sent back?
- Green card interview
- Difficulty in obtaining L petition approval
- I am married to a U.S. citizen spouse. Where do we file an I-130 for me?
- Do I need a new H1B number?
- Forms Published for Potential DREAMers
- DHS Outlines Deferred Action Process for DREAMers
- La nueva ley para ayudar a los “DREAMers”
- Help on the way for the DREAMers
- Deferred Action Process for Young People (“DREAMers”) Who Are Low Enforcement Priorities
- New Visa Appointment System in Japan